The Courage to Risk Conference is a collaborative conference comprised of a variety of organizations committed to the educational success of students with diverse learning needs. The mission of the CTR conference is to provide quality educational experiences to parents, students, teachers, and community members; to provide networking experiences for participants; to motivate those working with students with diverse learning needs. The CTR committee seeks to accomplish this by planning a conference in Colorado for educators and families of students with diverse learning needs.
The 27th Courage to Risk Conference will be held January 22nd and 23rd, 2016 at the historic Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- January 27 – 28, 2017
- January 19 – 20, 2018
- February 1 – February 2, 2019
- January 31 – February 1, 2020
- January 22 – 23, 2021
A new FREE mobile app is available! Please click here for more information.
- Colorado Council for Children with Behavioral Disorders
- Colorado Council for Exceptional Children
- Colorado Council for Learning Disabilities
- Colorado Department of Education
- Colorado Society of School Psychologists
- Colorado Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Division on Career Development and Transition
- The International Dyslexia Association, Rocky Mtn. Branch
- Student Council for Exceptional Children