Registration for the 2015 Conference
The on-line registration will be available shortly
Conference Registration Information
- A separate registration form is required for each person, including an active email address.
- All presenters must register for the conference.
- Early Bird rate ends December 15, 2014 but registration will remain open until January 27, 2015 at on-site rates.
- You will receive an email “ticket” after you complete online registration. This is the confirmation of the order.
- Luncheons are available only through preregistration and registration must be confirmed no later than January 23, 2015. You MUST be registered for the conference to attend a luncheon.
- On-site registration and conference check-in:
- Thursday 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (pre-registered check-in only)
- Friday 7:00 a.m.
- Saturday 7:30 a.m.
- Visa and MasterCard now accepted
Sy Wallach Scholarship
The Sy Wallach Team Scholarship has been created in the spirit of collaboration and teamwork by building bridges between educational teams. Throughout his professional career, Sy Wallach advocated for a cohesive partnership between professionals as a way to support children and youth with exceptionalities.
For more information and an application, click here.
College Credit Available
Adams State University will offer half a semester hour of credit for attending each day of the conference.
The cost is $27.50 for half a credit hour (one day) and $55 for one credit hour (both days).
Recertification Credit: A certificate of attendance for re-licensure will be available at the conclusion of each conference day upon completion of the evaluation.
Do not wait to make your hotel reservations at the Historic Broadmoor Hotel. Courage to Risk reserves a room block based on past reservations, but we cannot guarantee that rooms will be available if you wait to make your reservations.
Conference Hotel Reservations The Broadmoor
To reserve a room at The Broadmoor, contact the hotel directly by phone, no later than December 20, 2014. Mention the conference to get special rates. A deposit equal to one night’s room rate is required to secure the reservation. The hotel will retain the deposit in the event the accommodations are not picked up without prior notification on the day of arrival or if the room is vacated before the confirmed departure date. Notify the hotel of a cancellation at least 7 days in advance. The Broadmoor assesses an additional daily service charge of $16.00 per room, single or double occupancy and $2.50 for each additional person. This charge includes access to the health spa, housekeeping gratuity, and additional amenities. An additional 2.25% city public improvement fee will be added to all costs incurred.
Hotel Accommodations at The Broadmoor
Single Room $150.00
Double Room $156.00
Daily Parking Fees (No in and out Privileges)
Valet Parking: $8.00
Self Parking: $5.00
Valet Parking: $18.00 for hotel guest not including gratuity
Street parking not available
The Broadmoor Reservations Department
(719) 577-5775 (800) 634-7711
Space is limited. Register early to ensure above rates.