Registration for the 2016 Conference
Conference Registration Information
|Early Bird Registration
Completed by 12/7/15
between 12/8/15 and 1/20/16
|General Registration Fees|
|Student Registraion Fees|
|Full time students||2 Days||$95||$110||$135|
|Presenters, Parents of an
Exceptional Child, Paraeducators
Luncheons are separate fees ($25 for luncheon with presentation) and must be reserved by 1/23/15
You will register for luncheons as you register for any session or event. There is not a separate form.
|1 day registrations are for a specific day|
- A separate registration form is required for each person, including an active email address.
- All presenters must register for the conference.
- Early Bird rate ends December 7, 2015 but registration will remain open until January 23, 2016 at the on-site rates. Note: on site rates are higher.
- You will receive an email “ticket” after you complete online registration. This is the confirmation of the order.
- Luncheons are available only through pre-registration and registration must be confirmed no later than January 15, 2016. You MUST be registered for the conference to attend a luncheon.
- On-site registration and conference check-in:
- Thursday 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (pre-registered check-in only)
- Friday 7:00 a.m.
- Saturday 7:30 a.m.
- Visa and MasterCard now accepted
College Credit Available
Adams State University is offering 1/2 or 1 credit course options for participation in the Courage to Risk Conference. The course is titled: ED 589: Courage to Risk: A Collaborative Conference for Special Education. 0.5 semester hour (one day - $27.50) or 1.0 semester hour (full conference - $55.00). Avoid the rush and follow this link to pre-register. You may register on-site on Friday morning and/or Saturday morning.
Do not wait to make your hotel reservations at the Historic Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs. Courage to Risk reserves a room block based on past reservations, but we cannot guarantee that rooms will be available if you wait to make your reservations.
Conference Hotel Reservations The Broadmoor
To reserve a room at The Broadmoor, contact the hotel directly by phone, no later than December 18, 2015. Mention the conference to get special rates. The Broadmoor West will be close to the conference. A deposit equal to one night’s room rate is required to secure the reservation. The hotel will retain the deposit in the event the accommodations are not picked up without prior notification on the day of arrival or if the room is vacated before the confirmed departure date. Notify the hotel of a cancellation at least 7 days in advance. The Broadmoor assesses an additional daily service charge of $16.00 per room, single or double occupancy and $2.50 for each additional person. This charge includes access to the health spa, in room evening bottled water and additional amenities. An additional 2.25% city public improvement fee will be added to all costs incurred.
Hotel Accommodations at The Broadmoor
Single Room $154.00
Double Room $160.00
Daily Parking Fees (No in and out Privileges)
Valet Parking: $24.00 for hotel guest not including gratuity
Self Parking: $22.00
Day Parking $10 (no in and out privileges)
Street parking not available
The Broadmoor Reservations Department
(719) 577-5775 (800) 634-7711
Space is limited. Register early to ensure above rates.